Welcome to Twin Blocks by Dr. William J. Clark, Inventor of Twin Blocks and TransForce appliances.
Dr Clark is the first recipient of an award of distinction from the British Orthodontic Society for an outstanding contribution to the specialty of orthodontics. In 2008 he received the first award from IFUNA for personal outstanding international service to functionalism and orthodontics.
Dr Clark developed the Twin Block Technique in 1977 in his orthodontic practice in Scotland. In 2004 Dr Clark developed invisible TransForce Appliances to correct arch form and align the anterior teeth.
William J. Clark B.D.S.,D.D.O.,D.D.Sc.,F.D.S.R.C.S.Eng
- Patients Love Invisible Appliances
- Pre-activated for minimal discomfort and inconvenience
- Rapid tooth movements
- Little or no adjustment required
- Transverse and Sagittal appliances
- Treat all classes of malocclusion from mixed dentition to adolescence
- Ideal for adult therapy
- Smile with confidence during treatment
- Improves profile and facial balance
- Reduce time in full-fixed appliances (if needed) by 50%
- Treats patients unwilling to have fixed appliances